SBIT Google Student Ambassador
Google Student Ambassador Program
The Google Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaison between Google and their universities. These ambassadors:
- Learn about innovative Google products and programs
- Plan and host fun events on campus
- Act as a campus contact for Google teams
- Help Google better understand each University’s culture
Ambassadors are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about Google, and involved in their school communities. They have majors from Computer Science, to Anthropology, to Business, to Zoology! Google Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and access to a unique network of Google Ambassadors across the world. Plus, there’s swag!
Student Ambassador is generally
- Enrolled in Full Time Undergraduate / Post Graduate study
- Available for atleast 10 hours in a month to spend on Google work
- An active Google+ user
- Involved with student organizations and activities
- Familiar with Google products
Middle East and North Africa
Sub Saharan Africa
South East Asia
Australia / New Zealand
Kunal Sapra, Computer Science & Engineering student was the Google Student Ambassador representing SBIT and organized about half a dozen lectures and sessions in SBIT and in other Colleges as well.
As of now, he is working with Sopra Group and planning to pursue Masters Program in Computer Science and Engineering from USA.